Five Reasons Why You Should Hire Me:
1. I can bring immediate experience and knowledge to bear on a problem or issue. My knowledge enables you to avoid or minimize mistakes and to quickly apply best practices gained from my more than 35 years as an employee and entrepreneur.
2. You don’t have to invest in learning what I already know. I can apply structure, methodology and organized thinking to a problem or issue that may be difficult to understand or organize. I can help you arrive at an answer that enables you to follow through after I’ve gone.
3. You can leverage my skills to get work done quickly. My experience allows me to quickly come up with effective solutions.
4. As an outsider, I can assist in dealing with difficult issues and politically sensitive topics.
5. I can teach your staff the skills needed to effectively manage your sales administration system. I can “train the trainers” so they can run seminars and mentor other employees
6. a bonus 6th reason: I enjoy finding and fixing problems! My excellent communications skills and analytical abilities, combined with my technical background and creative ability, means turning problems into opportunities and opportunities into successes.